Sep 16, 2008

The image of the other

Hallo Mariella, Audra, Antra and Joanna. Welcome to the blog administered by our students who learn about the others. Here they wil post their findings, thoughts, picture galleries, links and comments. I guess e-Twinning offers the same or even more possibilities. However, for now there are numerous possibilities how to use this tool. For examle here is the picture of our school. And if you click here you will be directed to our school's web site which is unfortunately not in English. You can also post a photo galery on blog. If you want to discuss this idea you can just click on comments under the post and log on or use your name when sending a comment.
Vjanez

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vladimir,
I'll try to make my own blog and I think Antra, Audrone and Joanna should do the same. It seems a quick a good way to put images and texts about the projet.
I hope I can do it ,too.
Bye
Mariella

Anonymous said...

Cool, I got your comments. It works.Just make sure that you choose and write your name so the comment doesn't appear as "anonymous".

Anonymous said...

Hi Vladimir and Mariella,

It looks like it's working! I will talk to my computer teacher at school to see if we can do the same.
Bye for now,
Antra